We are currently looking for a Web Designer to join our Design Team in Athens. As a Web Designer, you will contribute to the creation and design of our Websites in order to attract new viewers and customers.
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness
- Follow and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Be able to visualize a brief and bring it to life
- Testing and improving the design of the website
- Designing visual imagery for websites and ensuring that they are in line with branding
- Designing sample pages including colours and fonts
- Communicating design ideas using prototypes and wireframes
- BSc in Design/Programming or relevant field
- Proven work experience in web design
- Demonstrate graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Adept in the use of Adobe Suite (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Familiarity of front-end web programming languages, such as HTML, CSS will be considered a plus
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Ability to work both as an individual and as part of a team
- Adaptability and eagerness to constantly learn new things and develop
- Experience in the iGaming industry will be considered a plus
What we offer:
An attractive remuneration package, offices in the center of Athens, flexibility, growth prospects within the company, and the opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly developing team.
At Campeón Gaming Partners we are proud to provide equal opportunities to everyone. We value our employees and we welcome everyone, no matter their ethnic, cultural or religious background, or their beliefs, family status, and sexual orientation.
We support and encourage diversity, equal rights, and inclusiveness.
Our team consists of people from different ethnicities and cultures, and we believe that this was our competitive advantage, leading our company to rapid growth. Therefore, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and friendly, where everyone has an opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Be part of our team!