We are currently looking for a Senior Manager of Product Integration/Business Development to develop products by identifying potential products, generate product requirements and timetables, pricing, and the strategy around product introduction.
- Creating product strategy
- Leading and developing product roadmaps
- Achieving profitable growth across all product lines
- Assessing market competition
- Designing new products and bringing them to market
- Obtaining market share by creating sales strategies
- Finding new markets
- Organizing the new product plan, assigning tasks to the relevant teams, and supervising teams and timetables
- Managing a solid product team
- Keeping the management up-to-date by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts, reports and analyses
- BSc in Business Development or related field
- MBA/MSc in Product Development or relevant field will be considered a plus
- PMI Certification desired
- At least 5-8 years of experience in product development
- Proven experience in senior management roles
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Any additional language (especially German, Finnish, Norwegian, Dutch) will be highly appreciated
- Good knowledge or experience in the i-gaming industry will be considered a plus
- Solid leadership skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to delegate, prioritize and manage a considerable workload
- Sound financial and budgetary management and solid commercial acumen
- Strong analytical, project management and problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail
- Ability to think strategically whilst achieving results in the immediate area of responsibility
- Ability to think creatively and exploit business opportunities
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent eye on detail
What we offer:
An attractive remuneration package, offices in the centre of Athens, flexibility, and the opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly developing company.
At Campeón Gaming Partners we are proud to provide equal opportunities to everyone. We value our employees and we welcome everyone, no matter their ethnic, cultural or religious background, or their beliefs, family status, and sexual orientation.
We support and encourage diversity, equal rights, and inclusiveness.
Our team consists of people from different ethnicities and cultures, and we believe that this was our competitive advantage, leading our company to rapid growth. Therefore, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and friendly environment, where everyone has an opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Be part of our team!