We are currently looking for a Project Manager to manage efficiently and effectively key managerial projects for our company.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for successfully initiating and closing projects.
- Coordinate and communicate in a productive manner within the company/third parties for the successful implementation of projects
- Designing and executing projects
- Ensure that the specific projects are delivered on time, on budget and within the parameters.
- Detect key issues that may arise and resolve them adequately
- Enhance and built strong team relationships within the company to increase productivity and competitive advantage
- Use appropriate tools, techniques and systems to track project performance
- BSc Degree in Business Administration/Finance or in any equivalent field
- Proficient in the English language
- Knowledge of any other language will be considered a plus
- Working Experience of 2-5 years in digital project management or in a relevant position
- Excellent use of MS Office
- Excellent Strategic and interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Multi-tasking and managerial skills
- Project management software knowledge (Todo list, Trello, asana, Jira, etc.)
- Experience in the I-Gaming industry
- Experience in programming languages or frontend technologies
- Knowledge of the technologies we use which include AWS, Docker, Serverless, Postgres and SQL
- Knowledge of Firebase, Google Analytics and Confluence
What we offer:
An attractive remuneration package, offices in the centre of Athens, flexibility, and the opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly developing company.
At Campeón Gaming Partners we are proud to provide equal opportunities to everyone. We value our employees and we welcome everyone, no matter their ethnic, cultural or religious background, or their beliefs, family status, and sexual orientation.
We support and encourage diversity, equal rights, and inclusiveness.
Our team consists of people from different ethnicities and cultures, and we believe that this was our competitive advantage, leading our company to rapid growth. Therefore, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and friendly environment, where everyone has an opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Be part of our team!