We are currently looking for a product manager to provide us with the product expertise required to lead our company in the I-gaming industry and make strategic product decisions.
- Implement from concept to design the products
- Provide and execute the operating plan of the growth objectives including revenue and return on investment for all the business channels/key customers and stakeholders
- Responsible for managing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation
- Set the long-term vision and strategy for our company’s services and secure strong customer relationships
- Analyse quantitative, qualitative data for product making decisions
- BSc in Business Administration/Marketing or in any equivalent field
- Proficient in the English language
- Knowledge on any other language will be considered a plus
- Working Experience of 2-5 years in digital project management or in a relevant position
- Experience in the I-gaming industry
- Project management software Knowledge (Todo list, Trello, asana, Jira, etc.)
- Experience in programming languages or frontend technologies
- Knowledge of technologies we use which include AWS, Docker, Serverless, Postgres and SQL
- Knowledge of Firebase, Google Analytics, and Confluence
- Plan, prioritise and maintain a product roadmap
- Produce specifications for individual projects that are key to the product
- Develop and execute innovative strategies and marketing plans that supports awareness, engagement and customer satisfaction
- Operate efficiently in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Manage multiple projects and ensure top quality delivery
- Work at both a strategic and an operational level
- Keep a firm eye on what the data tells you and take insights from it
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Marketing, Content, Tech, Design and Conversion
Take ownership of the end-to-end product development life-cycle, from strategy through to product design and execution.
What we offer:
An attractive remuneration package, offices in the centre of Athens, flexibility, and the opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly developing company.
At Campeón Gaming Partners we are proud to provide equal opportunities to everyone. We value our employees and we welcome everyone, no matter their ethnic, cultural or religious background, or their beliefs, family status, and sexual orientation.
We support and encourage diversity, equal rights, and inclusiveness.
Our team consists of people from different ethnicities and cultures, and we believe that this was our competitive advantage, leading our company to rapid growth. Therefore, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and friendly environment, where everyone has an opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Be part of our team!