We are currently looking for a highly talented and passionate marketeer to be our Head of Marketing Operations.
As Head of Marketing Operations, you will be in charge of an existing team of 5 and you will be responsible across products (websites) for the acquisition and retention offering, as well as with the customer lifecycle.
The responsibilities also include monitoring statistically the yields of action and an active role in the decision-making process for the product and product development.
- Set marketing goals and KPIs that align with the company’s overall strategy, and manage initiatives to achieve these goals.
- Plan and run creative marketing campaigns to increase customer traffic.
- Conceptualize the customer journey across the Group’s products.
- Monitor, measure, and analyse the effectiveness of marketing initiatives against team KPIs, surfacing data driven insights to improve performance and drive innovation.
- Lead the team to identify ways to improve key marketing operations, processes and workflows to enhance overall efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage and deliver marketing automation processes and projects from inception to maintenance, to drive efficiency.
- Deliver, plan, administrate and support functions to allow core marketing functions on delivering value.
- Focus on end-to-end marketing optimization, from planning and budgeting to execution analysis.
- Manage and inspire the team to ensure that the initiatives are executed and are highly effective.
- Minimum 5years of experience in a leading marketing role within a company
- BSc in Marketing/Advertising/Business Management or any other relevant field
- MSc in Marketing/Management or any other field will be considered a plus
- Experience in the i-Gaming Industry is desired
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Adept in Excel
- Strong leadership skills
- Results oriented with strong eye on detail
- Creative, ‘out of the box’, and analytical thinking
- Ability to use data to drive results and enhance new opportunities
- Ability to manage complex projects and complete them in a timely manner
- Multi-tasking, organizational, and time-management skills
- Passion and excitement about marketing and gaming
- Work effectively and efficiently both as an individual and as part of a team
- Proficient in MS Office, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, WordPress
What we offer:
An attractive remuneration package, offices in the centre of Athens, flexibility, and the opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly developing company.
At Campeón Gaming Partners we are proud to provide equal opportunities to everyone. We value our employees and we welcome everyone, no matter their ethnic, cultural or religious background, or their beliefs, family status, and sexual orientation.
We support and encourage diversity, equal rights, and inclusiveness.
Our team consists of people from different ethnicities and cultures, and we believe that this was our competitive advantage, leading our company to rapid growth. Therefore, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and friendly environment, where everyone has an opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Be part of our team!