We are currently looking for a Head of Financial Controlling to supervise all financial tasks of our company and ensure we use capital and resources beneficially. As the Head of Financial Controlling, you will be responsible for creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations. Ultimately, a competent Head of Financial Controlling should maintain the finances of the organization effectively and increase profitability.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams.
- Forecasting financial results
- Overseeing the budgets
- Conducting risk management
- Evaluating and initiating investments
- Allocating resources and managing cash flows
- Recommending cost reduction strategies
- Supervising a team of competent associates
- Conducting profit and cost analyses
- Developing secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensuring all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consulting board members about funding options
- BSc in Finance, Accounting or related field
- MBA/MSc in Finance/Accounting or relevant certification will be considered a plus
- Proven experience as Head of Financial Controlling
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Any additional language (especially German, Finnish, Norwegian, Dutch) will be highly appreciated
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting software and Excel
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation, and bookkeeping
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent eye on detail
- Organized, efficient and looking to succeed within a results-driven team
What we offer:
An attractive remuneration package, offices in the centre of Athens, flexibility, a solid Finance Team, and the opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly developing company.
At Campeón Gaming Partners we are proud to provide equal opportunities to everyone. We value our employees and we welcome everyone, no matter their ethnic, cultural or religious background, or their beliefs, family status, and sexual orientation.
We support and encourage diversity, equal rights, and inclusiveness.
Our team consists of people from different ethnicities and cultures, and we believe that this was our competitive advantage, leading our company to rapid growth. Therefore, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and friendly environment, where everyone has an opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Be part of our team!