We are currently looking for a Fraud & Payments Analyst to join and work in our dynamic Fraud & Payments Team, which is based in Athens. As a Fraud & Payments Analyst, you will be responsible for the analysis of customer accounts to counteract fraudulent behavior and to proactively minimize fraud trends through regular analysis of customer accounts.
- Process payments for clients, along with any issues that arise from these transactions in a timely and professional manner
- Monitor account registrations, deposits and withdrawals
- Evaluate fraud risk and take appropriate action by using experience and judgement on potentially fraudulent activity
- Assess and escalate cases accordingly to the responsible departments
- Check KYC documents in a professional manner and with an eye for detail
- Review financial and player activity with the aim of minimising the financial risk to the business
- Use acquired skills to research and discover/solve fraud cases involving, but not limited to Credit card fraud, Bank Fraud, Identity theft
- Work with other areas of the department professionally and efficiently
- Investigate and resolve issues related to money transfers, including reconciliation of transactions
- Proven experience within a similar role
- Fluency in English (verbal and written)
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Familiarity with online payment systems, gaming regulations and basic understanding of AML will be considered a plus
- Good eye on detail
- Organised, efficient and looking to succeed within a results-driven team
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel
- Adaptability and passion to constantly learn new things and develop
- An analytical mind and interest in fraud
What we offer:
An attractive remuneration package, offices in the centre of Athens, flexibility, growth prospects within the company, and the opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly developing team.
At Campeón Gaming Partners we are proud to provide equal opportunities to everyone. We value our employees and we welcome everyone, no matter their ethnic, cultural or religious background, or their beliefs, family status, and sexual orientation.
We support and encourage diversity, equal rights, and inclusiveness.
Our team consists of people from different ethnicities and cultures, and we believe that this was our competitive advantage, leading our company to rapid growth. Therefore, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and friendly environment, where everyone has an opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Be part of our team!