We are currently looking for a proactive and an ‘out of the box’ thinker, to be our Director of Finance.
As our Director of Finance, you will be responsible for day to day/long-term leading the Finance team and actively participating in the Group’s Strategy.
Tracking cash flow and financial planning as well as analysing the company’s financial strengths and weaknesses and proposing corrective actions.
- Providing leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Providing strategic recommendations to the Management and members of the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on long-term business and financial planning.
- Establishing and developing relations with senior management and external partners and stakeholders, while acting as a financial representative of the company.
- Reviewing all formal finance, HR and IT related procedures.
- Preparing and maintaining regular financial planning reports, including monthly profit and loss forecast by department (vs. budget) and 13-week cash flow forecast.
- Completing analysis of financial results.
- Developing and executing analysis of various business initiatives (e.g., opening new operations, asset acquisition, new service launches).
- Developing and maintaining capital budget.
- Directing all functions pertaining to financial and gaming accounting.
- Overseeing cash flow planning and ensuring availability of funds as needed.
- Preparing predictive analysis of and reports on compliance with loan covenant.
- Overseeing preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements.
- Enhancing and implementing financial and accounting systems, processes, tools and control systems.
- Managing preparation and supporting of all intellectual and external audits.
- 5 plus years of experience as a CFO/Director of Finance in a company.
- Experience in the i-Gaming Industry is desired.
- BSc Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or in any other relevant field will be considered a plus.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written).
- Up-to-date with current financial and accounting computer applications.
- Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Work effectively both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Strong leadership experience in business/accounting/financial management.
- Hold a firm grasp of the fundamentals of budgeting, analysis, compliance, risk management.
- Results-oriented, with strong eye on detail.
- To be consistent in values, principles and ethos.
What we offer:
An attractive remuneration package, offices in the centre of Athens, flexibility, and the opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly developing company.
At Campeón Gaming Partners we are proud to provide equal opportunities to everyone. We value our employees and we welcome everyone, no matter their ethnic, cultural or religious background, or their beliefs, family status, and sexual orientation.
We support and encourage diversity, equal rights, and inclusiveness.
Our team consists of people from different ethnicities and cultures, and we believe that this was our competitive advantage, leading our company to rapid growth. Therefore, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and friendly environment, where everyone has an opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Be part of our team!