We are currently looking for a talented Customer Support and Retention Specialist to build our team and provide enhanced customer support services.
- Respond in a professional manner to various customers’ queries (offers, payments, verification) via Live Chat and Emails
- Deliver outstanding customer service while complying with company’s policies and guidelines
- Quick and efficient response to the customer via email
- Internal communication with other departments, following pending issues related to customer’s requests
- Always be updated with company’s product, promos, policy and changes as required
- Update customers’ database
- Collaborating with team/shift leader & colleagues
- Fluent in German/Finnish/Norwegian/Spanish/French/Dutch and English (written and verbal)
- Advanced communication skills
- Active Listening: Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions and respond as appropriate
- Reading Comprehension: Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work-related matters.
- Written Expression: The ability to communicate information and data in writing, so others will understand.
- Service Orientation: Actively looking for ways to help customers
- Multitasking ability is highly appreciated
- Good computer skills & adept in MS office
- Ability to interact with colleagues
- Experience in customer support will be considered a plus
What we offer:
An attractive remuneration package, offices in the center of Athens, flexibility, and the opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly growing team.