Campeón Gaming Partners is an innovative i-gaming operator with a highly engaging and effective affiliate network. Since the beginning, we have focused on delivering the best gaming experience, building trustworthy partnerships and offering excellent customer service.
Our people are our brand and the driving force behind Campeón’s rapid growth. We are a team of highly qualified, experienced, passionate and dedicated professionals, with deep industry knowledge. Constant learning and development, new ideas, industry insights, collaboration and, on top of it all, an exceptional customer experience, describe the way we work.
Our vision is to become a top industry player, building a network based on trust.
We are currently looking for an individual to be our CRM-Data Analyst, to provide an insight into our customer’s behaviour and preferences and to channel marketing initiatives.
- Execute CRM strategies to engage & retain our customer base across Lifecycle stages.
- Create and execute personalized real time multichannel marketing campaigns within our CRM platform.
- Test and optimize marketing campaigns to increase conversion, retention and customer value.
- Monitor campaign metrics, analyse customers’ behaviour and share findings with the relevant stakeholders to help them optimise target groups and relevant content.
- Identify new segmentation approaches and/or refine existing customer segments.
- Provide business reports and actionable insights to decision makers and stakeholders across the business.
- BSc in Mathematics, Statistics, or any other relevant field.
- Proven experience in a similar position.
- Proficient in English (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of any other language will be considered a plus.
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel is a prerequisite.
- Adept in MS Office.
- Strong problem solving, multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Adaptability with strong analytical skills and an eye to detail.
- Work effectively and efficiently both as an individual and as part of a team.
- Have a mindset for continuous improvement.
- Able to deliver results and service thus working to tight-timelines.
What we offer:
An attractive remuneration package, offices in the centre of Athens, flexibility, and the opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly developing company.
At Campeón Gaming Partners we are proud to provide equal opportunities to everyone. We value our employees and we welcome everyone, no matter their ethnic, cultural or religious background, or their beliefs, family status, and sexual orientation.
We support and encourage diversity, equal rights, and inclusiveness.
Our team consists of people from different ethnicities and cultures, and we believe that this was our competitive advantage, leading our company to rapid growth. Therefore, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and friendly environment, where everyone has an opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Be part of our team!