We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner. You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks and be responsible for the team’s working balance.
- Processing incoming orders
- Personal Assistant
- Secretarial activities
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Make travel arrangements
- Monitor office supplies and research advantageous deals or suppliers
- Inform clients/potential clients about the company’s activities
- Develop and carry out an efficient documentation and filing system of the company’s documents and files
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Degree in Business Management/Administration will be considered a plus
- 2-5 years of experience in a relevant position
- Excellent use of MS Office (high level of Microsoft Excel use is mandatory
- To-do list and project management software knowledge (Todoist, Trello) will be considered a plus
- Ability to type more than 40 words/minute will be considered a plus
- High-level organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to work both as a team member and as an individual
- Dedication to your work
- High learning curve and willingness to learn more
What we offer:
An attractive remuneration package, offices in the center of Athens, flexibility, growth prospects within the company, and the opportunity to be part of an innovative and rapidly developing team
At Campeón Gaming Partners we are proud to provide equal opportunities to everyone. We value our employees and we welcome everyone, no matter their ethnic, cultural or religious background, or their beliefs, family status, and sexual orientation.
We support and encourage diversity, equal rights, and inclusiveness.
Our team consists of people from different ethnicities and cultures, and we believe that this was our competitive advantage, leading our company to rapid growth. Therefore, we are committed to fostering an inclusive and friendly environment, where everyone has an opportunity to grow and develop within the company.
Be part of our team!